Thursday, December 1, 2011

WHAT IS FOOD ?

Its the perfect time to blog ! since it's friday and i have no class ive decided to update my blog about something that's interesting and sumptuous ....its no other than food ! 


I was at Makati Med Last last week and i decided to try a Seattles best javakula frap it tastes different from Starbucks coffees frappucino ( there's a "something" taste in my javakula frap that is so delectable )  and i also tried a mary grace's hot chocolate ( it was my moms ) but i got curious and i was able to take a sip at the hot choco and it was pure cocoa and it was extremely creamy ! It was a HOT and COLD afternoon at Makati Med after we drank our beverages.

  Mary grace cheese rolls ! define "cheese" in this cheeseroll it was super cheesssyy and soft . I can't get enough of this bread too bad we only bought one .

 THIS ! Ham and cheese croissant from seattles best is totally delicious . we bought it frozen at Makati Med but you can have it heated in a microwave oven if you want to . 

In The end we ended up at Glorietta after having several tests and check ups at Makati Med . And this is my shakeys favourite meal BUNCH OF LUNCH ! unfortunately i wasnt able to finish my food because i was full because of the sumptuous foods and drinks we ate and drank . :)

How about you ... what's your favourite food ? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment